Search This Blog

My New Hot Wheels - April 13, 2018


Walmart finally brought in some new stock this month after several months of empty pegs.  Although there were lots of new cars in the bin of death, I practised self control and came home with just a dozen.  Most if not all are part of the Hot Wheels 2018 Mainline series, except the Matchbox of course.

The Matchbox diecast pickings have been really slim of late, so this nice Prius taxi was just hanging there all by itself.  It will make a nice addition to my taxi fleet.

I think this Chevy pickup is fairly new, so I grabbed it for the pic.  Not sure if I will hold on to this one though.

Here's the latest recolour of the VW Golf in bright yellow with black and red accent stripes.

 Can't say no to this BMW M2.

The new Mazda RX7 in a flourescent green colour.

 So this is my first Honda City Turbo casting.  I still haven't found the white one yet.

 The newest Nissan Skyline R30 in gray.

So I thought this would be blue, but instead I got the purple Nissan Skyline GT-R R33.

This white Mazda Bepu pickup will join the black one I found from 2017.

This white Acura Integra will also join the black version in my collection.

Yet another white JDM, this one is the Nissan Fairlady Z.

 And finally the 96 Nissan 180SX Type X in white.  I'm still needing the black version of this vehicle.

Let me know what you think of these latest cars.  Have you already got them in your collection?  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback, comments and questions are welcome!