Search This Blog

My New Hot Wheels - May 28, 2018

Volkswagen Sp2

84 Hurst Olds

El Camino







I had to pick up some chainsaw oil at Canadian Tire today.  The store has recently increased their toy aisle display so I decided to check out it's Hot Wheels assortment.  I was really surprised to find these old Retro Style series hanging on the pegs and in such good condition. 

There were 8 different models hanging on the pegs but I only chose the 4 cars that I liked out of the series.   Apparently this set was a Target exclusive back in 2016.  I'm guessing that Canadian Tire bought some of the old Target stock before the Canadian chain went under.

The cars I left behind were the chrome Battle Spec, the red Power Pipes, the green Plymouth Arrow funny car and the orange Twin Mill.  I think this set comprises Retro Style wave 1.   With any luck I might find wave 2 of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback, comments and questions are welcome!