Search This Blog

Spotlight: Hot Ones 1973 Ford Gran Torino

hot wheels hot ones gran torino
Add caption






Welcome back to my blog about my Hot Wheels collection! Last week I finally found some new Hot Ones for 2013 at ToysRus, and this Ford Gran Torino is a real looker.  It's a retool of the old Torino Stock car that appeared in the mid 70s thru the 80s. Then after that it disappeared for almost thirty years.  This is the first time this casting has had a metallic blue finish and I immediately noticed that it sported the STP colour scheme, how cool is that!  This one has to get some race time on my Hot Wheels track. Enjoy the pics!

6 comments:

  1. Only issue I would have with all the retooling is that it will bring the price of the originals down also. If this is a new tool they sure didn't change anything other then the tampos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of true collectors , collect the hobby not the value ...just saying .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet looking Ford!! And great pics, too.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback, comments and questions are welcome!