Search This Blog

Spotlight: 68 Chevy Nova error car

 A couple of weeks ago, I was flipping through the pegs at Walmart, just looking, not really planning to buy anything, and then this 68 Chevy Nova fell out.  This car is from the latest 2017 Flames series, nice but it doesn't really do anything for me.

I was going to put it back and just happened to glance at it and noticed something amiss.  The rear wheels aren't supposed to be 5 spokes.  I can't tell if it's just this one wheel or both rear wheels that are messed up.


Here's a closer look at the car.

And here's how it looks on the Hot Wheels website.   My car is orange coloured, but the one displayed here looks more like a burnt orange.   Well, that's today's spotlight car, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback, comments and questions are welcome!