Search This Blog

Collections: 2011 Hot Ones

2011 hot wheels hot ones
2011 Hot Ones Combat Medic

Target Weekend Machines Spoiler Sport

2011 Hot Ones Sunagon

2011 Hot Ones Spoiler Sport

2011 Hot Ones 70s Van

Target Weekend Machines 70s Van


Target Weekend Machines 80 El Camino

In 2011, Hot Wheels released the new series called Hot Ones, which are castings that have been resurrected from the 1980s.  They have blackwall wheels and all metal chassis.  My favourite of the bunch definitely has to be the VW Sunagon camper.  I also have the Packin Pacer and the Firebird, but seemed to have misplaced them in my toyroom.  I'll post pics of them whenever I find them again!

Still looking for the VW Beetle, the Second Wind, the Lotus Esprit and the Buick Grand National from this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback, comments and questions are welcome!